Foundation Needs 2017:
- Funding to help pay for the service dog training
- To promote awareness of veteran suicides linked to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. (PTSD)
- To raise enough money to train 7 service dogs this year (2017).
- To set up a build fund, to build the foundations kennels/ headquarters for training PTSD service dogs.
- Our long-term goal is to build on 5 ac. in the Tucson, AZ area where we can build our headquarters with 12 kennels. This facility will be used to train PTSD service dogs for our veterans. It is our goal to train 8 dogs per month and give them to our veterans in need and help put an end to veteran suicide.